Christina AguileraMember since May 21st 2010
Born on Staten Island on December 18, 1980, Christina Aguilera spent her early childhood in Pittsburgh, PA. By age six, she began performing regularly in local talent shows, working her way to an appearance on the nationally televised competition Star Search. This was the true beginning of Aguilera’s professional career, leading her to joining Disney Channel’s reboot of The Mickey Mouse Club in 1992. Her first big break arrived in 1998, when she recorded “Reflection” for the soundtrack of Disney’s Mulan, a performance that lead to a contract with RCA Records.
- porgy_bess 07.28.2014Re: "Bionic" Album - Your ONE fave track and WHY? I remember the first I listened to the album and the song "Desnudate" really got me right away. I love the beats, the lyrics, it's what I expect from Xtina. I want a "dirrty" song on every album, an uptempo-number so nothing can hold me back and I use to dance til I go crazy!!! And desnudate is totally perfect for!!!!! ...
- noonelikextina 07.28.2014Re: Does she get to choose everything she wears for shoots and/or just going out Yeah, I mean I figured, musical artists like to create their own image through their clothes (at least that's part of it) it really wouldn't be yours if someone else told you to wear those clothes!
- noonelikextina 07.28.2014Does she get to choose everything she wears for shoots and/or just going out Like for her I turn to you video, did she say "I want to wear the black leather (was it leather) dress and red nail polish and this is how I want to be made up" or did someone say "Christina, you're gonna wear the black leather dress and red nail polish" And, I'm guessing this definitely isn't a concern for no ...
- candeetwo 07.27.2014Re: Does she get to choose everything she wears for shoots and/or just going out They attempted to tell her what to wear, she pretty much made a choice out of a rack of clothes she was presented with, back in those days. Now she of course pretty much has the final say on her choices of what to wear. When she goes out on the town she pretty much does her own stuff but if she is making a public appearance she has make-up arti ...
- porgy_bess 07.21.2014Re: Christina's ‘Stripped’ & ‘Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits’ on Sale on iTunes I think it would be cool to re-issue "Stripped", especially when they put some unreleased material on it. Cuz I'm absolutely there is a lot of stuff from that time we don't even know.
- Login to post a new forum topic.
Site rules, label announcements, etc.
|2||2||4 years 10 weeks ago |
by RCA ED
Dedicated Christina discussion
|838||15451||1 day 10 hours ago |
Current and Past Tours & Performances
|114||692||8 weeks 4 days ago |
|41||253||21 weeks 6 days ago |
|82||449||11 weeks 3 days ago |
All Things Creative - Art, Writing, Poetry
|372||1324||13 weeks 4 days ago |
By the fans, for the fans
|380||1340||2 weeks 4 days ago |
Forum Games, Jokes & Trivia etc
|46||10776||12 weeks 3 days ago |
Random Off-Topic Chat, other artists, etc.
|556||4665||2 weeks 4 days ago |