1. Decisions of administrators are final. Administrators of these forums reserve the right to remove any content posted by members, or to suspend or ban any member at anytime or for any reason in accordance with these rules and regulations and at their sole discretion. They also reserve the right to handle all administrator issues privately.
2. We strive to maintain a friendly atmosphere that is welcoming to users of all ages. That means no cursing, swearing, excessive sexual innuendo or posting pictures that contain suggestive content or nudity. Links found to lead to a site that does not hold to the same standards are subject to edit or deletion.
3. We also want to maintain an atmosphere that is welcoming to Christina Aguilera fans everywhere, regardless of race, color, national origin, ancestry, creed, age, sex, disability, arrest or conviction record, marital status, sexual orientation or military status. Posts containing racial, ethnic, religious, political, sexual or other slurs, intentional attempts to drive posters away or make them feel unwelcome, or posts with the purpose of criticizing or insulting another poster will be removed.
4. Please refrain from spreading rumors. If you did not receive the information you are posting from a credible source, please do not post it. Administrators reserve the right to delete any posts they believe to contain false information.
5. Posting stolen music or links to download content protected by copyrights and other proprietary rights is prohibited in these forums will result in disciplinary action that may include being banned from these forums.
6. Impersonation of Christina or any artist or crew member in these forums will result in the banning of that user. Christina's personal username in these forums is 'christinaaguilera' - anyone else passing themselves as her is an impostor.
7. Image banners or advertisements for other sites are not allowed in these forums. The companies that advertise here have paid for that privilege. If you would like to advertise a site or a company, please feel free to contact feedback department. Exceptions: links to your social network pages (Facebook, MySpace, imeem) or your own profile on ChristinaOfficial are fine.
8. No spamming of the boards. This includes, but is not limited to, repeatedly posting the same or similar content or posting identical messages more than one time or in more than one forum, or registering for the sole purpose of promoting your website, e-bay auction, etc. (Exceptions: if you have or find an auction that is directly Christina related it may be posted on the Off-Topic forum). Spamming also includes excessive no-text posts or posts made with such frequency as to disrupt normal operations of the forums.
9. We've included a variety of forums for all sorts of different discussions. Please read the forum descriptions and post on the most appropriate board. Threads may be moved from one forum to another more appropriate at the administrator’s sole discretion.
10. If you would like to start a new thread, please take the time to see if there is already a thread started for that topic. Duplicate threads are subject to removal at the administrator's sole discretion. 11. Please post in English only if possible. The administrators for this board can only moderate in English and will delete any posts or post content in any language other than English if deemed offensive. 12. Internet etiquette states that UPPER CASE letters are shouting. Unless it is something urgent, please use lower case letters when adding new discussions.
13. Personal information (including photos) is not to be given out about any individual without their permission. In particular, persons under 18 years of age should seek parental consent before giving out personal information in public or private through the use of the forums. You are cautioned not to post your own personal information in the interest of safety. You should not post your address, telephone number, email, or anything that might put you or other parties at risk. We are not responsible for monitoring this information, nor liable for any consequences that may result from the exchange of this information.
14. If another poster violates the rules, please just ignore their post and notify a administrator directly or by clicking on the "Flag as offensive" button of the violator's post. Debating with a hostile poster about their behavior only causes threads to degenerate. Stick to the topic of the thread, rather than the personalities involved. Another person's poor behavior is not an excuse to misbehave. 15. Keep in mind that Christina may read these forums herself, so don't say anything to others that you would not like said to her or yourself.
Management of these forums reserves the right to amend and/or implement new rules at any time, with or without notice. New rules may be posted periodically. It is every member's responsibility to read, understand and comply with all posted rules. Your continued access to or use of the forums after any such change to these rules shall constitute your consent to such change.